March 31, 2009

Keep Your Dead Birds to Yourself


So there appears to be a surplus of dead bird reference on this blog. I may need to reflect on my current mental state. Anyway, I get some slack for not posting my animation assignments on here, so today is a milestone of sorts. After an inspiring lesson from Braden I was much more enthused about this piece than my past animations. He taught me how to better plan my scenes and really nail down the story poses before trying to fill in the inbetweens. Thanks, man. I'm stoked about diving into the next assignment; a beak sync. (Yeah, another bird...weeeeiiird.)

6 comments:

Andrew Murray said...

uh-mazing dear, uh-mazing.

Tapan Gandhi said...

that's awesome, jamie! love the far-out expressions you gave him :)

can't wait to see ur bird lip sync now

Saud Boksmati said...

HAHA that's awesome Jamie, now teach me.

Khoi Mai said...

lol dumb and dumber

Sanatan said...

Great Work James, I'm really looking forward to your beak sync as well!

Mario said...

Really nice!
I'll keep an eye here for updates.